ABOUT SUBJECT MATTER
Subject Matter is a multifaceted agency comprised of advertising experts, experienced journalists, media relations pros, digital specialists, filmmakers and lobbyists. Together, we combine the boundless problem-solving skills of creativity with the pointed purpose of advocacy, we call it creative advocacy.
Our Creative Team is looking for a Senior Designer who turns imagination into impact. You’ll work directly with our diverse roster to bring ideas to life with elevated design skills. So if you solve problems with style — whether it’s digital, traditional or experimental — we can’t wait to talk to you.
- Concept and execute breakthrough design to solve client problems and persuade audiences.
- Create a variety of deliverables including brand identity, websites, collateral, infographics, social media assets, illustrations, animations and presentations.
- Collaborate with developers and internal stakeholders to produce interactive products.
- Present the work with conviction at internal and external meetings.
- Partner with agency leadership to produce new business proposals.
- Manage internal design assets and supervise print production.
- At least 5 years of relevant work history along with an applicable four-year degree and/or portfolio school.
- Proven experience in UI/UX as well as print and social media production.
- Experience working directly with clients to pitch ideas and influence outcomes.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Command of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe XD.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior agency or design firm experience.
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and online portfolio website by e-mail to Kevin Richards, Chief Creative Officer at [email protected] and specify the job title (Sr. Designer) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Subject matter is an equal opportunity employer that encourages people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work, while maintaining a workforce that represents the communities we serve.