About Subject Matter
Subject Matter is a multifaceted creative advocacy firm; collaboration is integral to our success. Our full team comprises of experienced strategists, writers, media relations pros, designers, advertising experts, filmmakers and lobbyists. We call what we do Creative Advocacy. We help our clients shape the message environment, move public opinion and enhance and defend their reputation. By unifying communications and government relations, we spur action — in Washington, on Main Street and everywhere in between.
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager to manage all internal facets of client projects. You will support in the creation of products for government, non-profit, and commercial clients.
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Establish realistic schedules and budgets for internal distribution and client approval.
- Manage any changes to scope, budgets and timelines, communicating them to the team to ensure expectations are set.
- Maintain ongoing workflow documents and processes, including updating weekly status reports, opening jobs, completing change requests, and requesting/monitoring/tracking production estimates.
- Facilitate monthly project billing.
- At least 2 years of project management experience in a corporate setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products including MS Project.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed, fast-paced setting.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred.
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume by e-mail to Tim Ziembicki, Chief Logistics Officer at [email protected] and specify the job title (Project Manager) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Subject Matter is an equal opportunity employer that encourages people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work, while maintaining a workforce that represents the communities we serve.