Manager, Digital Strategy
About Subject Matter
Subject Matter is a multifaceted creative advocacy firm; collaboration is integral to our success. Our full team comprises of experienced strategists, writers, media relations pros, designers, advertising experts, filmmakers and lobbyists. We call what we do Creative Advocacy. We help our clients shape the message environment, move public opinion and enhance and defend their reputation. By unifying communications and government relations, we spur action — in Washington, on Main Street and everywhere in between.
We are looking for a client facing social and digital media strategist to help lead multiple client projects. This position will partner with colleagues across departments and functions to help develop and execute integrated campaigns. You will be responsible for helping link online engagement to client business goals, inform creative, influencer engagement and other aspects of our work to deliver campaign goals. This role will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy.
- Work with team members to develop strategies that will meet client objectives.
- Create integrated campaign plans that outline tactics and KPIs for multi-level user journeys.
- Respond and react to day-to-day events while staying true to strategy.
- Review campaign performance to develop insights and refinements to help improve performance.
- At least three years of experience with political campaign or advocacy experience.
- Detail oriented with a strong attention to follow-through.
- Resourceful with a strong ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below or by e-mail to Patrick Kerley, Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy at [email protected] and specify the job title (Manager, Digital Strategy) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Subject matter is an equal opportunity employer that encourages people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work, while maintaining a workforce that represents the communities we serve.