Coordinator, Digital Strategy
About Subject Matter
Subject Matter is a multifaceted creative advocacy firm; collaboration is integral to our success. Our full team comprises of experienced strategists, writers, media relations pros, designers, advertising experts, filmmakers and lobbyists. We call what we do Creative Advocacy. We help our clients shape the message environment, move public opinion and enhance and defend their reputation. By unifying communications and government relations, we spur action — in Washington, on Main Street and everywhere in between.
We are looking for a social and digital media coordinator. This position is ideal for an individual who is looking to gain experience or expand upon their knowledge in the world of digital marketing. You will be exposed to various aspects of digital marketing including social media, search engine marketing, organic social media strategy and analytics. This role will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy.
• Work with team members to develop strategies that will meet client objectives.
• Learn organic and paid strategies across social channels, search and digital platforms and execute against them.
• Write and post for client social media accounts.
• Develop analytics reports that assess trends and activity.
• Manage social media paid buys, with support from senior team members.
• Detail oriented with a strong attention to follow-through.
• Resourceful with a strong ability to problem solve.
• Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Able to manage multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines simultaneously.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below or by e-mail to Patrick Kerley, Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy at [email protected] and specify the job title (Coordinator, Digital Strategy) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Subject matter is an equal opportunity employer that encourages people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work, while maintaining a workforce that represents the communities we serve.