An awareness advertising, content and media campaign
Parents knew they should do it—but they didn’t comprehend when they should start or the exact benefits to the child. We raised the stakes with a nationwide, integrated campaign—the very reason Read Aloud 15 MINUTES came to Subject Matter.
Our efforts used humor to drive home how reading should begin at birth as it accelerates brain development. Within five months, we transformed the Read Aloud initiative into a wide reaching campaign through memorable PSAs, rich ongoing content and engaging digital tools designed to keep parents committed and children interested.
TV results to date (English & Spanish):
- 210 stations aired spots 11,208 times
- 64,720,833 impressions
- Media spending equivalent of $1.5 million
- National PSA ranking in the 92 percentile (English)
Radio results to date (English):
- 194 stations aired spots 19,081 times
- 44,210,200 impressions
- Media equivalent of $1.2 million
2017 Media Tour:
- 131 TV airings reaching 1.8 million viewers in top markets such as Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, DC
- 12 TV interviews booked with feeders at NBC and FOX; CNN en Espanol did a reader on the topic