Project Manager/Production Associate
Subject Matter is seeking a full-time Project Manager/Production Associate to work under the supervision of the Senior Director, Video Team to manage all internal facets of client projects and support video production. This person will work with a talented team to produce deliverables for government, non-profit and commercial clients. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience managing simultaneous projects of all sizes. The ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team is essential in this role.
- Support video team to ensure that project deliverables are on time and on budget.
- Establish realistic schedules and budgets for internal distribution and client approval.
- Assist in day-to-day production management duties including Job Order and Purchase Order creation, processing vendor invoices and client billing.
- Manage any changes to scope, budgets and timelines, communicating them to the team to ensure expectations are set.
- Perform regularly assigned pre-production and post-production duties including footage searches and studio/field production support.
- Work directly with clients on final project delivery and video updates as needed.
- Manage video storage and production hard drives.
- Maintain ongoing workflow documents and processes, including updating weekly status reports, opening jobs, completing change requests, and requesting/monitoring/tracking production estimates.
Applicants Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of project management or production experience in an advertising, marketing or digital agency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products; including Excel.
Exceptional organizational skills.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Creative Cloud a plus.
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter below AND by e-mail to Tiffany Kalmar at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the job title (Project Manager/Production Associate) in the subject line of the e-mail.