Subject Matter is seeking a full-time Project Manager to work under the supervision of the Senior Director, Video Team to manage all internal facets of client projects and support video production. This person will work with a talented team to produce deliverables for government, non-profit and commercial clients. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience managing simultaneous projects of all sizes. The ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team is essential in this role.
- Support video team to ensure that project deliverables are on time and on budget.
- Establish realistic schedules and budgets for internal distribution and client approval.
- Assist in day-to-day production management duties including Job Order and Purchase Order creation, processing vendor invoices and client billing.
- Manage any changes to scope, budgets and timelines, communicating them to the team to ensure expectations are set.
- Perform regularly assigned pre-production and post-production duties including footage searches and studio/field production support.
- Work directly with clients on final project delivery and video updates as needed.
- Manage video storage and production hard drives.
- Maintain ongoing workflow documents and processes, including updating weekly status reports, opening jobs, completing change requests, and requesting/monitoring/tracking production estimates.
Applicants Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of project management or production experience in an advertising, marketing or digital agency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products; including Excel.
Exceptional organizational skills.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Creative Cloud a plus.
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter below AND by e-mail to Tiffany Kalmar at email@example.com and specify the job title (Project Manager/Production Associate) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Subject Matter is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Subject Matter is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Subject Matter are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, gender identity, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, age or any other status protected by the laws or regulations.