Subject Matter is a Creative Advocacy agency with 80+ people working in Advertising and Creative Content, Strategic Communications and Government Relations. Our clients include industry trade associations, advocacy groups and major consumer brands. We believe in substance and the art of persuasion, and we like to work with good people who do great work.
Subject Matter is seeking a full-time Project Manager to work under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations to manage all internal facets of client projects. This person will work with a talented team to create products for government, non-profit, and commercial clients. The ideal candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience managing simultaneous projects of all sizes.
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Establish realistic schedules and budgets for internal distribution and client approval.
- Manage any changes to scope, budgets and timelines, communicating them to the team to ensure expectations are set.
- Maintain ongoing workflow documents and processes, including updating weekly status reports, opening jobs, completing change requests, and requesting/monitoring/tracking production estimates.
- Facilitate monthly project billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of advertising project or account management, marketing or communications experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products including MS Project.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter below with the job title in the Comments section. No phone calls, please. EOE.