Subject Matter is a multifaceted, creative advocacy firm serving key governmental agencies as well as some of the nation’s best known commercial and non-profit organizations. The culture of Subject Matter is fed by creativity, depth, energy and speed, and we’re looking for someone who will thrive in this environment.
Subject Matter is seeking a full-time Project Manager to work under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations to manage all internal facets of client projects. This person will work with a talented team to create products for government, non-profit, and commercial clients. The ideal candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience managing simultaneous projects of all sizes.
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Establish realistic schedules and budgets for internal distribution and client approval.
- Manage any changes to scope, budgets and timelines, communicating them to the team to ensure expectations are set.
- Maintain ongoing workflow documents and processes, including updating weekly status reports, opening jobs, completing change requests, and requesting/monitoring/tracking production estimates.
- Facilitate monthly project billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of advertising project or account management, marketing or communications experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products including MS Project.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter below AND by e-mail to Tim Ziembicki, Vice President of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the job title (Project Manager) in the subject line of the e-mail.