Sr. Project Manager
Subject Matter is a multifaceted, creative advocacy firm serving key governmental agencies as well as some of the nation’s best known commercial and non-profit organizations. The culture of Subject Matter is fed by creativity, depth, energy and speed, and we’re looking for someone who will thrive in this environment.
Subject Matter is seeking a full-time Sr. Project Manager to work under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations to manage all internal facets of client projects. This person will work with a talented team to create products for government, non-profit, and commercial clients. The ideal candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience managing simultaneous projects of all sizes.
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Establish realistic schedules and budgets for internal distribution and client approval.
- Manage any changes to scope, budgets and timelines, communicating them to the team to ensure expectations are set.
- Maintain ongoing workflow documents and processes, including updating weekly status reports, opening jobs, completing change requests, and requesting/monitoring/tracking production estimates.
- Facilitate monthly project billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience at an advertising agency or web development firm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products including MS Project.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter below AND by e-mail to Tim Ziembicki, Vice President of Operations at [email protected] and specify the job title (Sr. Project Manager) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Subject Matter is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Subject Matter is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Subject Matter are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, gender identity, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, age or any other status protected by the laws or regulations.