SUBJECT MATTER is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to support two of the founding partners of the agency. This position will require excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Subject Matter is a multifaceted, creative advocacy firm serving key governmental agencies as well as some of the nation’s best known commercial and non-profit organizations. The culture of Subject Matter is fed by creativity, depth, energy and speed, and we’re looking for someone who will thrive in this environment.
• Manage the appointment calendars of two of the founding partners.
• Maintain processes and systems for scheduling time with the two of the founding partners.
• Act as a facilitator for internal and external meetings by greeting priority guests and promoting the timely start and end to scheduled meetings.
• Coordinate the review of project materials for client related deliverables and internal communications.
• Point person for all things requiring partner feedback and input.
• Reserve travel arrangements for two of the founding partners.
• Manage the expense reporting for two of the founding partners.
• Assist in scheduling firm wide events and activities.
• Support key office initiatives such as company events and all-staff meetings, as needed.
• Work with client management team to prepare briefing information for the partners before external meetings and ensure required next steps are scheduled and completed.
Applicants Should Have:
• Outstanding verbal and listening communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while keeping a professional demeanor
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
• A positive, professional and “can do” attitude
• Flexible, adaptive and eager
• Organized and neat
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and optional cover letter below AND by e-mail to Brittany Geiling, Chief of Staff at email@example.com and specify the job title (Executive Assistant) in the subject line of the e-mail.