Subject Matter is a Creative Advocacy agency with 80+ people working in Advertising and Creative Content, Strategic Communications and Government Relations. Our clients include industry trade associations, advocacy groups and major consumer bands. We believe in substance and the art or persuasion, and we like to work with good people who do great work. We’re based in Washington D.C., and just moved into all new office space with plenty of room to grow. Join us.
This role is responsible for development and production of images and layouts used in a variety of creative projects, including agency/client presentations, printed collateral, infographics, brand identity, digital and social assets, interactive products and advertising.
• Concept and create graphic design and other ideas
• Partner with copywriter(s), art directors(s), strategists, and account management to deliver on requested needs
• Manage deadlines, deliverables, and workflow
• Collaborate with the Design Director to create and manage a library of proposals, imagery, and graphics
• Contribute to new business efforts
• Online portfolio demonstrating skills and experience
• Relevant four year degree
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter below with the job title in the Comments section. No phone calls, please. EOE.