Coordinator, Client Services
A Coordinator at Subject Matter provides internal and external account support, including drafting memos, agendas and meeting notes, tracking project deliverables, scheduling meetings and coordinating with internal teams. We are looking for someone with a strong attention to detail, a desire to dig into complex client issues and the ability adjust and adapt as client priorities change. The Coordinator will part of the Client Services team and report to the team’s Account Director.
- Support account team in managing client communications and project deliverables.
- Coordinate with internal project managers to develop and communicate realistic schedules and budgets for client approval.
- Initiate project kick-off meetings, ongoing review meetings, and client meetings, providing detailed recap notes and other necessary administrative needs to ensure the team can execute on client needs.
- Manage ongoing account team workflow documents and processes, including updating weekly client status reports, opening jobs, drafting SOWs, completing change order requests and monitoring/tracking estimates and budgets.
- Correspond with clients on specific projects to ensure their needs are met and feedback is clear.
- Work with account team to analyze competitive landscape for client projects.
- Support Q&A and content management efforts for client assignments.
- Facilitate monthly project billing and client budget tracking as appropriate.
Applicants Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred.
- 0-1 years of advertising project or account management, marketing or communications experience (or related internships).
- Ability to execute and juggle multiple end-to-end projects efficiently.
- Experience with traditional and digital advertising, marketing, public relations and corporate communication preferred.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- May require travel, overtime and attendance at client promotional and professional functions.
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter below and by e-mail at [email protected] and specify the job title (Coordinator, Client Services) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Subject Matter is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Subject Matter is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Subject Matter are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, gender identity, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, age or any other status protected by the laws or regulations.