Client Services Coordinator
A Coordinator at Subject Matter provides internal and external account support, including: drafting memos, agendas and meeting notes, tracking project deliverables, scheduling meetings and coordinating with internal teams on communication efforts. We are looking for someone with a strong attention to detail, a desire to dig into policy issues and a willingness to adjust and adapt as priorities change. This person will work alongside the Director and Senior Director primarily on a priority client.
A Client Services Coordinator is accountable for:
• Support account team to manage client expectations and project deliverables
• Coordinate with internal project managers to develop and communicate realistic schedules and budgets for client approval
• Initiate project kick-off meetings, ongoing review meetings, and client meetings, providing detailed recap notes and other necessary administrative needs to ensure the team can execute on client needs
• Manage ongoing account team workflow documents and processes, including updating weekly client status reports, opening jobs, drafting SOWs, completing change order requests, requesting/monitoring/tracking estimates and budgets
• Correspond with clients on specific projects to ensure their needs are met and feedback is clear
• Work with account team to analyze competitive landscape for client projects
• Support Q&A and content management efforts for client assignments
• Facilitate monthly project billing and client budget tracking as appropriate
The Account Coordinator position requires the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred.
• 1-2 years of advertising project or account management, marketing or communications experience.
• Ability to execute and juggle multiple end-to-end projects efficiently.
• Experience with traditional and digital advertising, marketing, public relations and corporate communication preferred.
• Works well in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong writing and presentation skills a bonus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• May require travel, overtime and attendance at client promotional and professional functions.
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit your resume and cover letter below AND by email to Courtney Laydon, Senior Director (email@example.com) and specify the job title (Client Services Coordinator) in the subject line of the email. No phone calls, please.